New Google Penguin Live : Strategies on How To Avoid “Negative SEO” Ranking
Do you have the feeling that Google is picking on you? You have been watching daily how your Alexa ranking is improving, your articles on Page 1 and even better row 1 of Google. Suddenly out of the blue you notice that you Alexa ranking is changing, and not for the best, but worse and the total number of articles which you had on Page 1 of Google has been drastically reduced.
On 24th April, 2012 there has been some updates that have taken place especially relating to SEO and Ranking. With the new Google Penguin update going live have seen some websites taking punishment that are considered to be “spamming Google”.
What It Means “Spamming Google”?
“Spamming Google” simply means that the article has been found to have very little content, and has been purely built to pass on anchor links. The article is literally stuffed with keywords that end up making the article senseless. Website or blogs that have hidden texts in them, thin sites etc will not be ranked well or considered as Google friendly.
What is “Negative SEO?”
Negative SEO is when Google Penguin crawls on your article or website and finds traces of spamming which can also be in the form of people commenting on your blog using their spamming links, which will result in you being punished. This is requires that you are taking charge of what is happening in and around your website or blog and without prejudice removing people who are trying to build thousands of spam links to your site.
Strategies on How To Avoid Being Punished:
- Acquire as much training on Social Media marketing as possible as this is one of the tools you want to implement and use effectively.
- If you have not updated or started to engage in social marketing sites, then this is the time for you to do so. Update your details, profile pictures and install the apps so that you are offering your audience the possibility to engage with you.
- Update your Author Profile on your website or blog so that people are aware upfront of who you are, what you are offering and how people can connect with you.
Google will not penalize you if you have a very good social site where people are talking positively about you, engaging with you and gaining unique backlinks so that you are going to be recognized as an expert of your trade.
Education Is Everything That You Need:
Do not leave everything to probability; acquire training so that you can avoid making expensive mistakes which will cost you your business and your nerves. Acquire education so that you learn how to live in harmony with the Google Panda, penguin and how to avoid the scary negative SEO whilst focusing on using social media effectively.
- The MyLeadSystem Pro Back Office
- Never Before Released “Conquer The Internet” DVD Delivered to Your Doorstep
- The Complete Marketer’s War Chest (8 Fantastic Free Bonuses)
- 14 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee (minus shipping & handling costs)