Killer Slogan: 4 Best Ways of Positioning Your Business
Killer slogan are one of the best ways in which you will draw and keep your audience attention. That is why it is important that you have excellent strategies on how to use killer slogans to position yourself at the pole when the race to success begins. We all know that the fight for the pole position is determined with the micro difference in seconds as everybody wants to be in the fore front.
There are several strategies available which businesses have at their disposal and which they need to master in order that they are sure of securing their rightful pole position. Today we will be looking at how you can use advertising, and more what slogans you can use which will make sure that you are in the pole position and that you maintain that position.
There are so many ways that businesses can advertise themselves or even introduce their new product to the market. You want announce to the world that they have launched a new product and the public should know about. Nowadays the advertising platforms have increased thanks to the internet, which means that there is exceptionally high competition so that creativity and innovation is what will pay off if you want to get people to take notice of your new product.
Killer Slogan and How To Maximize Their Usage:
Killer slogans advertising should be short, one-liners used as a tagline for your business advertisements. Killer slogans have seen businesses become famous due to a combination of their advertisements and obviously their advertising slogans.
Killer slogan should be short in form, powerful in the message and should hold the attention of the target group. Do you remember some of these famous slogans?:
- “It’s the Real Thing.” -Coca Cola
- “Have it Your Way” -Burger King
- “The Best a Man Can Get” -Gillette
- “Melts in Your Mouth, Not in Your Hands” -M&M’s
- “Just Do It” -Nike
- “Don’t Leave Home Without It” American Express
- “We’re number two; we try harder” Avis Rental Cars
- “Reach out and touch someone” AT&T
When you look at these slogans you see that you can remember them, most probably you can recite them by heart and nowadays you will see them internationally so that irrespective of which country you are, the commerical will appear to be the same.
Killer Slogans and How It Is Revolutionization Social Media
What I found interesting with advertising slogans is that they are somewhat tailor made for social media purposes. The center point of emphasis here is they put the customer, service and the community first.
The strategy of creating a killer slogan for your product should be to build a community around the product because it’s the community that will be identify with the brand.
Guide on How To Create and Write Killer Slogan:
- Before you start writing your killer slogan you must be clear that this slogan will be used for all the time in all your advertising campaigns. The message that you want to give with your killer slogan should fit in your advertising campaigns and also should be part of your ultimate goal and mission of your business.
- The next point to consider when creating a killer slogan is to come up with winning slogans which show how your business service and products differ from those of your competitors and how this can make a difference with your niche market.
- The third and yet most important point to actually watch out for is the legal aspect. Avoid legal trouble, keep in mind that it is safer to use a politically sensitive and inoffensive slogan, avoid putting in veiled insults or insinuations against your competitor’s products.
- Killer slogans should always be accompanied with pictures or images if possible. Its actually a combination of image, written and of course music to crown it all.
Do you think that the use of social media has change the way businesses both big and small do business? Are you also of the opinion that it has changed how we brand and position our marketing?
Social tagging: advertising > customer > killer slogan > launch > legal trouble > Positioning Marketing > promote > social media